Zaful wishlist

nedjelja, lipnja 10, 2018

Hi guys!  
Today's post is a Zaful wishlist. I haven't written a wishlist in a long time. Also summer is just around the corner, so I feel like this is perfect time to show you some of my favorite dresses from Zaful. 

I am into tight body con dresses. I feel like they flatter my figure and in my opinion I look very good.

I am very into 80's this summer. This dress has that kind of vibe. I bought similar the other day. Pairing this dress with red converse and vintage sunglasses would such a cute look!


I must say that I am not a very big fan of pink. But this dress looks so good. I hated tank tops on top of the shirt. I didn't see the hype. But now I am crazy about shirts and dresses like that. Once again, it is a very casual dress so I would pair it with simple shoes like converse or even flip flops.


I am in living for this dress! It is amazing. Definitely not a dress that I would style with flip flops. This is definitely a club dress, so I would style it with simple black heels.


Do you like these dresses? 
I want to see your comments!

Enjoy! 

Hanna






You Might Also Like

8 komentara

  1. Super wishlist i divan post.U posljednje vrijeme sve cesce i cesce vidjam postove vezane za listu zelja sa Zafula,koji,iako nisam preko njega porucivala,djeluje jako kvalitetan.Haljine na listi mi se jako dopadaju,pogotovo ova prva.<3

    https://sweet-dreams-14.blogspot.com/ - moj blog

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Love me an 80's bodycon dress.. Odlican post, love it. I like your style.

    https://it-s-such-a-wonderful-life.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Divna wishlista, draga moja, odličan odabir! Posebno mi se dopada prva haljina, iako su sve diiivne! ♥♥

    Novi post -> http://innisall.blogspot.com/2018/06/eurosong-2018.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Odličan izbor, prva haljina mi se najviše dopada. :)

    Pratim te, zaprati me ako ti nije teško. :)

    www.minnieart.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. I love all of em but each one seems to portray different characters which is great!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. The last dress would be so hot for the club! Nail it.

    OdgovoriIzbriši